Thursday, June 4, 2009

And!... the week went fast!

I am at work, waiting for my 'suspension' to cool down! I hope my yield is higher than last time!

Yesterday, I went out to a stable with Barbara! it was really nice, I rode a pony and fell out of it! hahahahha!!! it was actually funnier than it sounds! I laughed a lot! Then we went out for a ride in the wagon which was being pulled by Räuber--Barbara's black pony. The ride was nice we were gone for about 2 hours, she does this about 4 times a week. She also takes care of Tim, another horse at the stable that has skin problems, it made me sooo sad to see this horse scratching himself against everything he could find around.-- I love horses for those ones who did not know this!....

Barbara let me took over the control of the wagon too! it was fun! we rode along the Seltz, a small river that joins the Rheins here in Ingelheim.

This morning, I got here at 6:50am cause I needed to finish some stuff before german class at 3:00pm and since everything takes time I needed to get here earlier than normal. Other than that everything is normal (except for the missing 10mL calibrated cylinder that I broke this morning-- I blame it on Gabe!) he was on Gchat and I wanted to talk to him... Well only one guy know that I broke it! cause he was the only one in here at 7:30am!

So far, I work with Barbara, Dirk and Frau Kroeber. They are all really nice and sometime I joke around with them. I go to the caferia for lunch with one of them every day. Sometimes I go with Dirk, Thomas (Who works in the next door lab) and these two are quite funny guys, after eating they usually go upstairs in the cafeteria and talk about the people sitting down there! (se seguro se comen a todos los que trabajan aqui jajaja).
Well time to get back to work.

No comments: