Monday, June 22, 2009

I have been working for a month!

AH! this is crazy! but a month has gone by and now I really do not want to leave this place. Even if I am becoming a loner and spend my afternoons watching CNN and wishing I was with my fam or friend in MI, I do not want to leave Germany. Why? well only reason: I am liking work, and the weekends. Life started after activating my railpass. I spent this past weekend in Magdeburg where Katrina lives, then we left on sunday morning to go to Dresden.
I had a lot of fun with Katrina and her friend (I don't remember her name!!) in Dresden. Good weekend, and more good weekends to come.
I will put pictures up when I get to the bench which won't be today because I am planing on going to Mainz where a big festival is taking place. Fireworks start at 10:30pm so I will probably stay for that.

2 comments:

jose luis bolanos said...

aww!!!
ahi quedate pues, ya vemos como sos!!

Anonymous said...

siii puchik!!!
peor wow me siento bn informada por fn!xD