Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Life goes on

228 died in the Atlantic, twitter and facebook blocked in China, a fire kills children in MX, 20 years since communist Poland, journalists captured in North Korea and many more dying everywhere. It seems like as the days go by more and more tragedies are just around the corner waiting for the clock the mark the designated time.

Three weeks have gone by and as much as I would like to stop the time, I cannot. There are certain things I cannot control and I wish I could. Great friends to see in MI, super bonita familia waiting for the big day: September 20th . My brother’s wedding is getting closer, I am getting pumped about this, and I am really excited for him, Melissa and my parents, aunts and cousins to fly to Michigan. I am excited to hang out with my friends, go on bike rides (blue lightning I miss you!!! = my bike), and see Gabe since I haven’t really spent more than 2 hours with him since December 18th that puts us to 175 days.

Now, I don’t really know if I want time to slow down or fly by! I will let God decide this for me. I bike slower now, I enjoy seeing everything, and I am not scared of Germans anymore. I am just enjoying this great time God has let me spend in Deutschland. I still refuse to spend one cent in beverages containing some sort of OH substances! –haha. I get enough of those OH’s at work, you know Methanol, THF, tert-butoxyde, methyl-ethylketone, Ethanol and all of those guys.

Every day brings something new, if I don’t take a shower twice by getting soaked out there because of rain, I see protests by young people dressed in black or I simply see and stare at the stars and the full moon sometimes. Every day has its own thing.

I simply can’t ask for more, I am thankful for everything. I think I have accomplished almost all the things I have wanted to in my life, if not all of them. I have made it far, but I know I will make it farther than this, all with God’s help and your help (Friends and family).
Have a great rest of the day.

1 comment:

jose luis bolanos said...

yuhu!!! wow si ves las noticias!!!