Thursday, July 2, 2009

Biking again!

I think I like biking too much and that is why Michelle and I decided to make a video while biking! (Do not try this at home! haha)

Michelle and I decided to go to Bacharach on Tuesda, after I was done with work! Bacharach is a super nice little town along the Rhine river, there is a castle which is a youth hostel now. We went up there and the view was just beautiful! We had a great time, walking back to Ingelheim though was rough. We had walked all weekend long and our legs were just not working properly anymore! Michelle had 7 blisters on her feet, and my legs were just giving up.

I thought it would be nice to ride the bike together! so Michelle sat between the basket and the seat and I sat on the other half of the seat.
Check it out!!!
It was late at night, so it is dark, sorry!...

No comments: