Thursday, July 2, 2009

Friends

I came back from work yesterday. Opened the mailbox like I always do, but this time it was not empty or full with store adds. This white envelope was sitting there, I saw it and got REALLY excited! There were many letters/notes in there, all of them in different colors. I sat on the couch and read them all at once, I was laughing sooo hard while reading them.
Those letters made my day, it made me miss MI and it made me think how much I miss my friends! I have been thinking a lot about moving here to Germany but these letters got me thinking that I do not know if I could handle being far away from them for too long.

Friends, all of you! let me tell you that I miss you a ton! and I think of all of you every day, there are pictures of you on my walls and now your letters are up there too.

Lorena: N & F... I am glad you like the biking videos!
Sarah: nada nada limonada! Thanks for the CD! I still have to see it! I forgot to bring it to work today! "When I first got married"...
Michelle: You got here before the letters did! thanks for coming to visit!
Antonieta: way to go on the job offer!!! Congrats!
Little piece of my heart: Israel needs Scott bear!, I am happy that you got the job at HS nice work stud! Will buttons have a partner then!? haha...
Juli: Juliana que mala eres! JK! "Me leavanto en la manana para verte pasar"...
Hoff: I miss Marving and Eugene! "Wanna go to the beach in my car!?"
Sexy Glass: Hello friend! I hope you haven't had any bike accidents this summer, have you pulled any Sarah's run lately?! haha
Lerae: como estas Chapina!?! que ondas? Te gusto El Salvador?

I know there wasn't a color note in the package from you amiga Lerae porque ella esta en Guate entonces seria muy dificil para que hubiera una color note in there de parte de alla!! but I love you mucho!!! ademas tu me mandaste una carta a MI right before I left! and I still have to send you one back!!!

There are way too many people I am not including in this post! like my roomates and yeah, just a ton of people! but I love you all keep that in mind!

I decided to make you a video so that you could see where I live, I know it is more fun to watch videos than to read. I appreciate every single one of you, thanks for letting me be part of your group, since I was the "new" freshman hanging out with you my first year at Calvin. We have shared MANY adventures and crazy stories, I keep them all in my head.
I love you all MUCHOOOO!!

Thank you all for the letters, I have read all of them more than once now, I loved how they look on the wall too! thank you friends! SEE YOU SOON!!!
HASTA!!!!

DEAR FRIENDS GO HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMAqVcmwbPo

or watch it here:

2 comments:

jose luis bolanos said...

sabes, los videos los podes poner en tu blog, solo tenes que copiar (de youtube) la parte donde dice 'embeded'

D. Stephanie Holton said...

haha! gracias!.... son las 4:51am! the bench is nice! pero hay unos muchachos ahi escupiendo en la calle asi que ya me voy! jajaja