Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ciao Bello!

I am sitting on a couch once again... but this time in Cedar Springs, MI. Not on my couch back in Ingelheim, Germnay.

I have been back for a week, and I haven't settled down yet. I have been hanging out with friends, I have had three sleep overs and I have gone to the beahc and biked 46 MI! I love my friends here in GR and I am glad I am back in MI!

I wanted to show you a few pictures from Italy. We arrived to Bergamo on Friday night, my friend Casta picked us up, then we stayed the night in Bresia. Venice came right after that, Florence, Rome, Pisa and Cinque Terre followed.

There are way too many stories to tell you all of them. All I can say is that we had a ton of fun, we laughed so hard that my ribs would hurt from laughing the next day. We encountered a lot of creepy guys, we ran to catch trains, we were homeless for two nights! and slept out there in the street.

I loved all the places we went, Cinque Terre was probably my favorite. Rome had a lot of history behind it and the Colloseum was also one of my favorite places, I had been waiting to go to this place since I was in middle school. Florence was a beautiful place, overall Italy was an awesome country that I will definately come back and visit again.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pics!!!